Well here we go with my very first post, and where does one begin. I guess I should start with a bit about myself. I am not one for long flowing intellectual words, I guess I write as I speak, I do not expect anyone to read this, as I have told no one about it, if the truth be know I feel a little self conscious about it. I have a few friends who write and in some odd way I thought it would be therapeutic.
I am 56 year old happily married mother of two. My son Michael is now 31 and mentally challenged and my daughter Kimberley is 21 and a Graphic Design Student doing her final year, both are beautiful young people both in looks and nature, and I love them both very much. Steve is my husband and we have been married 33 years and still going strong.
In addition to the 4 of us we have two other members of the family Bubbles a cream and tan boomer type dog, and Mango a black and tan "terror" or we use a South African word which sums her up so well "Skollie".
Apart from the above I also have about 35 tortoises,hence the name tortoise lady, which is what some of the locals in our suburb call me. And before any "Nature Conservation" staff happen to read this blog "I do have a permit"
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment