It has been ages since I sat down to do my blog and such a lot has happened, why is it that I am spurred on to write on the blog when someone dies, namely Michael Jackson. It saddens me that he has gone but could you see an old Michael Jackson bit like Elvis Presley could you see him as an old man. Steve my husband pointed this out to me and to be honest I couldn't, so lets remember Michael as he was a very creative talented person who's music I enjoyed.
Steve turned 60 on the 21st June and instead of having a big birthday bash the two of us went off to Victoria Falls Zimbabwe for 4 days and had a great time. Beautiful country, beautiful friendly people, pity about their leader. It is a place I would love to go back to.
No comments:
Post a Comment